How to Create a Robust Application Using Java for Your Final Year Project Java 2017
Java is both a versatile as well as robust platform for achieving a viable code base for your Final Year Project Java 2017. Before you begin to design your extensive application, there are certain features of Java that will empower your coding practice. Getting to the core idea behind the inbuilt features in Java and how best you could use them is important for your Final Year Project Java 2017.
Further to this, there are certain limitations which make Java lacking on certain fronts. However, acquainting yourself early on with these borders will help you devise the right strategy to work around the constraints that might negatively affect your program.
Eventually, having a good list of ideas that you might readily use for your Final Year Project Java 2017 will ensure that you execute the best Java project which will serve as a good entry point into a bright future.
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Java for Your Final Year Project Java 2017
When completing your Final Year Project Java 2017, there are a number of reasons why you should select a technology that is both versatile as well as easy to learn. This will help you execute your project with the right technology support and help gain the required exposure and expertise in your Undergraduate degree. The main reasons why Java would prove much more lucrative and promising when compared to other programming languages include:
- Java is a comprehensive language which is easy to learn and easy to practice. Writing the code, compiling it and debugging it are all easy to learn and easy to practice. Mastering it for your Final Year Project Java 2017 would be much more simpler than any of the other programming languages
- It uses the principles of object oriented programming to help you code some of the most robust reusable code snippets, helping you build a viable application for your Final Year Project Java 2017. The modular programs created using the java programming language are easy to plug and easy to extend, giving you maximum leverage to build an application that can be extended with additional features any time even after the initial build is complete
- Java is a true platform-independent language that will help you build some of the best programs that will run on any computer system or platform. In the World Wide Web, where your program is most likely to be deployed, this feature of Java will come as very accessible, allowing you to deploy your application on a platform of your choice. The platform independent nature of Java is one of the main motivations behind choosing Java for most programmers executing their Final Year Project Java 2017
- Java is a high security platform, which is designed in this way right from its inception, integrating the right security at every stage along its development. The Java platform integrates certain features which overrides any vulnerabilities including providing a secure container for its code to run, not allowing reading of files from the local file system or hard drive and not allowing the host system to be infected by any malicious software. For this reason, it makes sense to choose Java for your Final Year Project Java 2017, in order to take advantage of the inbuilt security features
- The inbuilt capabilities of networked programming are available by only a few programming languages, and Java is one of them. Having the ability to accomplish programming that is network friendly and can easily take advantage of the network resources in a rather natural way enables Java programmers to take advantage of the network centric nature of Java for their Final Year Project Java 2017. Your programs will have maximum leverage to become network centered programs right from the start, allowing seamless sharing of resources across the available networks
- Java stores code as modules which are referred to as classes. The classes reside on the system and are loaded when necessary for the program to execute. The reusability and extensibility features of Java will make it an excellent choice for your Final Year Project Java 2017
- Needless to say, programs designed and developed using the Java programming language perform better than its counterparts. This is because of many reasons including the availability of intermediate code, also known as byte code which results in huge performance improvements, allowing Java code to perform on par with other high level programming languages including C++. If you are looking at a high performing code base for your Final Year Project Java 2017, then Java is the right choice and will ensure minimum possibility of your programs getting stuck or underperforming during compile time or runtimeJava has been developed and numerous performance improvements added to it so as to make it a powerful programming platform. Java programs perform with efficiency and consistency every time they are executed, reducing the possibility of exceptions during the running of your Java program. Having to deal with such robust code and an appealing API ensures that during your Final Year Project Java 2017, you experience how easy it is to get your program to the market. Your development time is greatly reduced and so is your deployment and marketing time.
- Overall, it would be a prudent choice to get your Final Year Project Java 2017 using the Java programming language. However, there are certain roadblocks you might encounter during the deployment of your project. Getting a relatively reasonable idea about the not so welcoming aspects of the Java language will help you cover up possible flaws early on:
- Sometimes, in spite of the performance it promises, Java might tend to underperform, taking up space and memory on your system and slowing down not just the program being executed as part of your Final Year Project Java 2017, but might also affect system performance in general. Although this issue might not become particularly bothersome, it is always a good idea to run enough tests before deploying your application for the final run and make sure any performance issues are resolved, either through debugging or upgrading the system with enough resources that will ensure your performance is not hindered.
- There are certain programming constructs not available as easily in Java, as they are in other programming languages. One such example is enumeration and local constants. While designing and developing your Final Year Project Java 2017, you must ensure that you are aware of the programming structures you might use in your code base and make sure proper planning is done beforehand and proper substitutes are looked at before sitting down to write the code for your Final Year Project Java 2017.
An Overview of Popular Applications that Could be Deployed as Part of Your Final Year Project Java 2017
Before starting to code your project, spending time on choosing the right topic for your Final Year Project Java 2017 will ensure that your approach to your Java project execution is streamlined. The following list of topics for your Final Year Project Java 2017 is rather conventional.
However, these topics will enable you to devise a strategy for common problems faced by most businesses and later extend the functionality to solve more complex real world problems with ease.
- Designing a chat application using Java, which does not require Internet connectivity, directly through the use IP address could be an interesting learning experience for your Final Year Project Java 2017. The application is deployed in the traditional client-server architecture, and two-way communication between the different client and between the client and server is possible. Because of the two way communication, file sharing can also be accomplished between the clients who are engaged in the LAN chat.
- Fully automated feedback forms designed in Java can provide convenient automated tools to gather and display feedback about faculty members or administrators at the click of a button. Feedback is gathered with help of multiple choice questions, and results automatically generated and saved for a particular faculty. Using Java for designing the feedback form for your Final Year Project Java 2017 implies that a robust code base is available right from start
- Electronic banking has been around for a long time and banks are constantly engaged in automation at various levels of their service. Telecommunication networks have been used widely to cater to the delivery of banking services over distances. Banks may use a number of communication channels including virtual private networks, dial-in connections or direct telephone in order to deliver services. Your Final Year Project Java 2017 could focus on the use of Internet for purposes of banking as a versatile medium to deliver products and services to banking customers. The design of your project in Java will vary widely depending on how much depth and breadth you would like to add to your banking application. This is true since different banks operate in different ways and the range of services they have to offer is also different. So you could use your unique portfolio of products and services to engage banking users effectively through your Java based project.
- One of the popular Java projects undertaken by most students, which enables a comprehensive practice base for most of the concepts you have learnt in Java is the job portal application.Placing the candidates in the right job is a problem faced by most placement assistance programs. Incorrect mapping generally happens due to the ever increasing amount of data that has to be taken care of related to applicants and their jobs. A Final Year Project Java 2017 that focuses on automating these tasks can be deployed to take care of placement assistance for candidates. The automated system would mostly handle data, making tasks easier and more accurate than before
- It might sound like an age old idea for your Final Year Project Java 2017, but a library management system which takes care of the entry and exit operations related to books in a library can help you accomplish most algorithmic concepts successfully, making you adept as a Java programmer. Maintaining the record of books as they move from the library to the readers and back is a rather challenging task. By making the best use of your knowledge base to devise a system that takes care of recordkeeping, you could be in a position to devise new ways of dealing with the common problems faced during library management.
- A fast paced lifestyle makes it increasingly difficult to deliver in person instruction in most educational institutions. Students who would still like to maintain interactive sessions with their teachers could opt in for the virtual class room. Over the years Java has been the preferred language for developing these kinds of applications. Hence for your Final Year Project Java 2017, you could create the right synergy using your Java knowledge base and devise an application that would deliver learning modules online, helping students access course ware from a distance as well as interact with their teachers for enabling a comprehensive learning experience
- Finally, after completing the design, development and deployment of your Final Year Project Java 2017, it is critical that you compile good documentation that will serve as an invaluable resource for you in future.
- In short, your Final Year Project Java 2017 will act as that much needed bridge for an application deployed in a cross-platform environment and secure architecture. Mastering the Java programming language during your Final Year Project Java 2017 will enable you to venture into a number od diverse domains from embedded systems to robotics, mobile systems, enterprise applications and games while also uncovering a wealth of resources and expertise that would be invaluable for the development of your desktop or web applications.
Good documentation serves not only as a base for understanding the algorithmic logic for your own reference, but also for your fellow programmers who could make important contributions to your code base later.