Android Development Training Institute in Chennai
- Android Architecture
- Android Development Tools
- Android user interfaces development
- Component communication via Intents
- Multi-screen development
- Multi-pane layout with fragments
- Action Bar
- Displaying lists in Android
- Styling and Themes
- File based Persistence
- Network Communication
- Web-service integration into Android
- Asynchronous processing in Android
- SQLlite and Content Provider
- Event processing via broadcast receiver
- Canvas API for custom widgets
- Location services and Google Maps
- Targeting Android 2.x with compatibility libraries
Android delivers a complete set of software for mobile devices: an operating system, middle-ware and key mobile applications.Android was built from the ground-up to enable developers to create compelling mobile applications that take full advantage of all a handset has to offer. It was built to be truly open. it utilizes a custom virtual machine that was designed to optimize memory and hardware resources in a mobile environment. Android is open source; it can be liberally extended to incorporate new cutting edge technologies as they emerge. The platform will continue to evolve as the developer community works together to build innovative mobile applications.
Android provides access to a wide range of useful libraries and tools that can be used to build rich applications. For example, Android enables developers to obtain the location of the device, and allows devices to communicate with one another enabling rich peer-to-peer social applications. In addition, Android includes a full set of tools that have been built from the ground up alongside the platform providing developers with high productivity and deep insight into their applications.
The basic knowledge on Java is necessary.